Rounded Corners in Content Editor WebPart

Recently, I had a requirement to make rounded corners for the webparts, on just one page of our SharePoint site. Very first idea was to change core.css , but that would change the effect for all the webparts in that sharepoint site. Then I though of overriding the classes rewuired for webpart rounding corners and will add the style to a hidden content editor webpart, but then my fear was the content owners ..... who are on technical ... so finally, decided to use one of the html - css rounded corners technique and added to the desired content editor webparts.

The best one worked for me was at Here
You can just add this in your script section of the content editor webpart and its ready to go. Before starting you need to create the rounded images, the one i used was http://www.roundedcornr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer or anyone else. Should you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me at sharepointprogrammingblogger@gmail.com .

Copyright (c) 2010 @ myshaepointwork.blogspot.com. All rights are reserved.Do Not Copy.

@ Learning SharePoint.com