Query string(URL) filter web part with ampersand(&) SharePoint

Query string(URL) filter web part with ampersand(&) SharePoint

Yesterday I was implementing a Query string(URL) filter web part to filter some of my webparts on a page and guess what..
if the querystring value has a ampersand(&) in it, the filter doesn't work at all.

I tried chaging it to & but i then throws an unexpected error on the page.

Well after researching a bit and trying various i came up to a sad conclusion that the url values that contain & does not work and i have to change '&' to 'and' :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer or anyone else. Should you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me at sharepointprogrammingblogger@gmail.com .

Copyright (c) 2010 @ myshaepointwork.blogspot.com. All rights are reserved.Do Not Copy.

@ Learning SharePoint.com